At East Hoathly Nursery, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and we expect all staff, volunteers, parents and carers to share this commitment.
Achievement for all
Learning for life
We believe that all children deserve the best start in life and are determined to ensure that, in partnership with East Hoathly Church of England Primary School, the nursery delivers high-quality provision. In our well-presented and secure nursery buildings with outdoor play areas, we offer education through creative play. We understand the importance of instilling confidence and enthusiasm from an early age. We want our little ones to feel very happy from when they start so they can't wait to come back tomorrow!
Early Years Leader
Our high quality staff carefully plan to take into account each child's individual needs, informed by sensitive listening, observations and reflection. Staff support child-initiated and spontaneous play exceptionally well, and because they know children's needs they are able to ensure that all are challenged and helped to make outstanding progress.
None of the above can be undertaken without strong liaison with our parents. This we value hugely, as we know it enhances pupil development throughout their time at East Hoathly.
- 14/12/2018 - Something Beginning With Blue
- 07/12/2018 - Brown Bear Brown Bear, What do you See?
- 30/11/2018 - Brown Bear Brown Bear, What do you See?
- 23/11/2018 - While You Were Sleeping?
- 21/10/2018 - Harvest Festival
- 12/10/2018 - Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- 09/10/2018 - Term 1 Newsletter – ‘Where’s My Teddy?’
- 05/10/2018 - Can’t You Sleep, Little Bear?